There may be a few reasons why there is no audio recording:
- The audio streaming was not active at the posted start time of the meeting.
- The posted start time of the meeting is incorrect.
- The congregation time zone is incorrect.
- A short recording may indicate that the stream was stopped before the meeting ended.
- The Recording feature is turned off in the settings.
- On the rare occasion, the server had problems with recording the meeting.
- You are not streaming mp3 audio using the free B.U.T.T encoder software.
Recordings are deleted automatically after 5 days. If the recording is not present on the website or the mobile apps then it is no longer available.