Open Broadcaster Software is free and open source software for recording and live streaming. Configure it to work with Live Kingdom Hall:
1. Download OBS https://obsproject.com/download
2. Go to the Stream tab.
3. For Stream Type, select Custom Streaming Server
4. Enter the FMS URL that was assigned to you. Copy and paste the entire field into the URL. You can find this in the video tab when you log in as admin.
5. Enter the Stream Key / Name that was assigned to you. Paste the entire stream key password combination you were assigned into the "Stream key" field.
6. Do not select "Use authentication"
7. Set the Output bitrate to 2500 or less. See http://livekingdomhall.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/17000060785-choosing-the-proper-bitrate