Often two or more congregations share the same kingdom hall sound console and equipment. When this is the case each congregation can be assigned its own unique streaming feed. Alternatively congregations can be mapped or linked to a single stream.
Mapping congregations to single a feed (shared):
- Only one profile is needed for the encoder.
- May be easier for the sound department.
- Some hardware encoders do not allow multiple profiles
- When one congregation is streaming, it it is visible in any of the mapped congregations.
Unique stream for each congregation (not shared):
- The stream is only played within the congregation player it is linked to.
- Requires each congregation maintain its own encoder profile.
When 2 or more congregation are on the same account (order) the initial setup defaults to map the congregations to a common shared stream. However we can easily provide a unique feed for each congregation if that is preferred. Raise a ticket at http://support.livekingdomhall.com to change the mapping.