Open Broadcaster Software is free and open source software for recording and live streaming. Configure it to work with Live Kingdom Hall:
1. Download OBS https://obsproject.com/download
2. Go to the Stream tab.
3. For Stream Type, select Custom Streaming Server
4. Enter the FMS URL that was assigned to you.
5. Enter the Stream Key / Name that was assigned to you.
6. If your streaming details include a password field then select "Use Authentication". If no password was assigned see below.
7. For the Username enter the "Stream Name" again.
8. Enter the encoder streaming password you were assigned.
9. Set the Output bitrate to 2500 or less. See http://livekingdomhall.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/17000060785-choosing-the-proper-bitrate
If your password is contained within the stream key / name field then do not select "Use authentication". Instead paste the entire stream key password combination you were assigned into the "Stream key" field.