Live Roku App

The Roku app is now fully functional and is live in the Roku channels. To access it search for "live kh" in the Roku channels. The new channel is no longer limited to HD video.  It streams audio from congregations that stream a separate audio source.  It will also display and allow listening of audio recordings from the meeting.  The count of viewers using the ROKU app is also now integrated within the congregation count report that is automatically sent to the attendants via email and may be viewed online by the administrator.

4 people like this

Thanks!
The new ROKU app arrangement works very well. Thank you very much for all your work. At this time the viewer attendance count seems to be part of the total IP count, but without viewer email and name identification. Is there a way we can add these? Your support service and attention to detail has always been excellent. Thank you again. Will the possibility of video recording be available in the future?

If you check "Yes" to "Require authentication" in the congregation profile, then anyone that clicks on the link of your congregation will need to have created a username/password on the site.  Then then the user details will show in the count report if they log into the website/mobile apps/Roku.

Hello Brothers:

Is there a chance that besides the Roku App you will develop one for AppleTV?

Thanks...

Edward Walsh

Is there a version difference between Roku Devices?  I have friends at home that can connect, but one sister, and I've been to her house multiple times to verify, but she can not connect no matter what.  She consistently gets the "Error occurred while playing video" error. 

I've already made sure that the Push to Roku option is available, and I've tested that while others are on and can view from home just fine, she gets this error no matter what.  The only thing that I've found is that she has a Roku TV while the ones that I know work fine have the Roku Stick or box. 

Thanks

-Eric

Login or Signup to post a comment